JDA® Software is the leading global provider of end-to-end, integrated Retail and Supply Chain Planning and Execution solutions. With an integrated solution offering that spans the entire supply chain from materials to the consumer, JDA leverages the powerful heritage and knowledge capital of acquired market leaders including RedPrairie®, i2 Technologies®, Manugistics®, E3®, Intactix® and Arthur®.
JDA solutions are used by:
81 of the global STORES Top 100 Retailers
79 of the global Consumer Goods Registry Top 100
20 of the Gartner Supply Chain Top 25
- Use customer service, communication and problem solving skills to solve inquiries from JDA customers across the world.
- Work as a support team member utilizing technical skills and product expertise helping to resolving customer product issues.
- Ability to log and respond to customer support requests via phone, e-mail, and web interface.
- Exhibit a commitment to customer service while building customer partnerships.
- Provide updates and case statuses to customers and management.
- Act as product technical liaison between support and development teams.
- Expertly utilize support tools (WebEx , etc) to expedite case resolution.
- Experience in SQL and database administration with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Ability to review a problem analytically.
- Debugging skills, testing skills.
- Must be well organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills necessary to work effectively with other members of the global support team.
- Be proficient in English.
- Preferred degree in computer science.
Ø Highly professional environment of top international industry experts
Ø Excellent development abilities and further growth potential
Ø Clear independence and empowerment
*The hiring is through outsourcing