Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This role is responsible for requirements gathering, definition, development and support of bots performing robotic process automation across a large enterprise. The bots under development will be interfacing with ERPs, On-prem & Cloud based platforms via APIs, various DBs and file-based repositories. The candidate will be working in areas of HR, Finance, Sales Operations plus many other parts of the company.
The SAP Technical and Reporting Analyst will report to NAM IT Manager and spearhead the delivery of business analysis and reporting with the goal of delivering financial, business and strategic insights to key stakeholders. The role will work cross-functionally and empower leaders across the company by delivering strategic analyses and actionable insights. As ABAP developer he/she will be creating various SAP modules applications with the help of the ABAP programming language and tweaking it as per the business requirements. The various aspects of software development cycle such as planning, coding, implementation, testing and support have to be performed by him/her.
· Experience with SAP Reporting tools, SAP BW/BI and Tableau platform
· Knowledge SAP S4 Hana reporting tools & techniques
· Knowledge of SAP ECC tools like SAP Query, InfoSet Query, Ad Hoc Query and Quick Viewer
· Manage design, development and implementation of ABAP projects.
· Review and revise technical designs to meet ABAP project requirements.
· Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements.
· Collaborate with functional owners, architects and other personnel to develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet the emerging demands of the market.
· Assist in unit testing of ABAP programs.
· Review program codes and correct ABAP program errors.
· Maintain and update existing program codes as needed.
· Internal tables operations(std, sorted and hashed), ABAP debugger, Programming guidelines &Performance tuning(including sql trace tool & runtime analysis, code inspector etc.),Database table operations, Extract datasets, Simple and interactive reporting, Business process of an application developmental using only functional module approach
· SAP Scripts, Smart forms,BDC,Screen programming, Understanding Functional specification and designing technical specification, Code review techniques, Unit Test Plan, Transport and workbench request, Transport organizer, Version mgmt.
· Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting , Engineering , Statistics and related fields.
· 5+ years or equivalent work-related experience in SAP ECC Reporting AND/OR S4 Hana reporting
· 5+ years or equivalent work-related experience of SAP ABAP
· 2 end to end SAP deployment experience in SAP ECC or S4 Hana