Technical Implementation Consultant The Role
Are you interested in a ground floor opportunity with a fast-paced, growing startup?
Do you like helping customers solve their most difficult customer-facing problems by leveraging your experience with business processes, technology, solutions and strong business acumen?
The team is looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial Technical Implementation Consultant to be part of our team. This is a customer-facing role that involves working with customers during the post-sales process to help them design and build their solution. This is a hands-on technical role and requires deep understanding of CRM, databases and systems integration.
What You'll Do
- Work with other members of the Customer Success team in capturing requirements defining the solution, solving technical challenges, importing data, building integrations and launching customers on the FreeAgent platform.
- Migrate data from csv and other systems into FreeAgent CRM. Must have hands-on experience with RDBMS (MS SQL, My SQL, Postgres, Oracle, etc.)
- Strong understanding of SaaS and multi-tenant solutions
- Strong understanding of API, web services, integration technologies and systems integration both real-time and batch
- Lead technical discovery and solving sessions
- Understand the customer’s business, work with other CS team members to design their requirements into a solution that is highly usable, easily adoptable and also with demonstrable value
- Become an expert in the FreeAgent CRM platform
- Coordinate with other Customer Success resources and product development to ensure the customer’s success and the product roadmap is aligned to customer needs
- Work on multiple customers engagement concurrently
- Create and constantly improve project deliverables and best practices
- Must be passionate about customers
- Must have an excellent understanding of data, databases, APIs/web services
- Must have hands-on technical experience in database design, SQL, development
- Must have a strong understanding of software implementations, from beginning to end
- Must have demonstrated success in implementing enterprise CRM solutions
- Must have intellectual curiosity and a creative thinker
- Must have experience working with customer leadership and stakeholders and be perceived as an expert in the area you represent
- Must be able to take complex customer and product concepts and articulate them to diverse audiences
- Strong experience with systems integration through API, web services or middleware
- Strong presentation and solving skills
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with RDBMs, development and systems integration
- Strong understanding of CRM standard processes - marketing, sales, support
- Experience with SLDC, experience in Agile development
- 4+ years of experience consulting in CRM
- Able to travel approximately 20-40%
- Bachelor's Degree with a technical emphasis required