We are looking for a Technical Lead to be part of this amazing and fast – growing fintech.
This candidate will lead the team responsible for web-based applications (front and backend) company’s core payment processing infrastructure. S/He will develop and experiment programs with different technologies. This person will be willing to experiment with new technologies to reach customers, the role includes in the scope becoming the experts on content usage and customer insights.
- Design, and build core features for existing products and the creation of new products.
- Leverage industry best practices, tools, and infrastructure using Agile methodology.
- Product backlog refinement in close collaboration with the Product Owner and the Scrum team.
- Help drive the completion of projects and objectives in an Agile software development organization.
- Build Prototypes and Reports for solutions in ambiguous technical and product situations and to determine appropriate solutions.
- Track progress against milestones, identify and resolve obstacles, communicate objectives and requirements.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- BS or MS, in Computer science or related equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of Experience with Java application development, microservices.
- Strong Experience Building Java applications using industry frameworks and design patterns SOA and Spring Framework/JPA, MVC, etc.
- Strong functional and technical understanding on the settlement instructions.
- Strong knowledge in technology such as SQL Server/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra.
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to solve algorithmic tasks.
- Experience working with AWS/Cloud infrastructure, IP network management, routing, security.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Experience writing technical and business requirement documents.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.