Technical Lead - SW Development Engineer
$ 70,000 a 80,000
Nivel de Inglés
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop cloud-based software systems ( APIs and Websites ) as part of a multi-disciplinary team that works with an Agile methodology and integrates design, development, testing, and quality control.
- Participate and drive gathering of technical requirements and document appropriately.
- Drive and influence the technical architecture and design
- Influence and evangelize platform capabilities and architecture with a larger audience
- Apply best practices for testing and deployment in an agile environment
- Understand business processes and requirements from the business
- Support QA: diagnosing and resolving bugs
- 8+ years of work experience with developing full-stack applications, preferably in a cloud environment, like AWS, or GCP
- Experience in, and comfortable with, being part of a team that builds components as part of a distributed environment
- Strong knowledge of modern security frameworks such as OAuth 2.0 and OpenId .
- Strong programming skills – Kotlin , Java , NodeJS, or Scala.
- Experience in building frontend and backend applications using modern frameworks and technologies.
- Familiarity using relevant, modern, software test tools and equipment
- Experience in building cloud-based, container components
- Participate in on-call rotation for applications
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment, and possess time management skills to meet schedules and participate in the scrum
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or Engineering from an accredited academic university, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred Qualifications: (Optional)
· Experience with, or interest in, the software product development process for medical devices, particularly working in a design control environment
· Specific and relevant Google Cloud Platform experience