Essential Duties and
- Develop cloud-based software systems ( APIs and Websites ) as part of a multi-disciplinary team that works with an Agile methodology and integrates
design, development, testing, and quality control.
- Participate and drive gathering of technical requirements and document
- Drive and influence the technical architecture and design
- Influence and evangelize platform capabilities and architecture
with a larger audience
- Apply best practices for testing and deployment in an agile
- Understand business processes and requirements from the business
- Support QA: diagnosing and resolving bugs
- 8+ years of work experience with
developing full-stack applications, preferably in a cloud environment, like
AWS, or GCP
- Experience in, and comfortable with, being part of a team that
builds components as part of a distributed environment
- Strong knowledge of modern security frameworks such as OAuth 2.0 and OpenId .
- Strong programming skills – Kotlin , Java , NodeJS, or Scala.
- Experience in building frontend and backend applications using
modern frameworks and technologies.
- Familiarity using relevant, modern, software test tools and
- Experience in building cloud-based, container components
- Participate in on-call rotation for applications
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment, and possess time
management skills to meet schedules and participate in the scrum
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Mathematics or Engineering from an accredited academic university, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience with, or interest in, the software product
development process for medical devices, particularly working in a design
Specific and relevant Google Cloud Platform experience