Nivel de Inglés
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Contribute to the platform strategy and roadmap definition in collaboration with others on the team ensuring alignment of company objectives, product vision, and customer feedback
· Responsible for platform and services definition: necessary features and functionality and the release criteria (product requirements document)
· Be the go-to source of knowledge for all components of the end-to-end platform
· Effectively communicate the platform vision and requirements to the development team
· Engage frequently with the development team: facilitate discussions, provide clarification, provide input on requirement acceptance and refinement, testing and validation, contribute to designing activities and decisions
· Interface with the engineering leadership to identify requirements and convert them into executable stories for software development using the Agile method
· Review detailed technical requirements and specifications documentation to ensure that the product being built aligns with the product vision
· Ensure all elements of “launch” are understood and planned for, including coordinating launch timelines with downstream customers.
· Other duties as assigned
· Websites, Mobile Apps or API product management experience preferred
· Strong technical knowledge in Internet-facing API, responsive websites, identity management, SSO, OAuth2, OpenID etc.
· Exposure to or direct experience working with Internet of Things, time-series data, as well as analytics use-cases involving data heterogeneity.
· Demonstrated team player with ability to coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
· Problem solver with the ability to effectively communicate technical solutions
· Passionate about data, data-centric innovation, and with a can-do attitude and ability to influence and motivate others while staying positive
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak effectively to clients and internal teams
· Comfortable leading meetings and writing documents for senior leadership and stakeholders
· Ability to work effectively in a coordinating role across multiple disciplines, a strong, open and collaborative work style, a customer-service orientation with the ability to translate business goals into technical requirements
· Ability to gain buy-in as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, required; Master’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred