Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
$ 45,000 a 50,000
Technical Specialist – Application Support (.NET, C#)
Job Description :
Supporting Enterprise Software via Incident Handling and Service Requests.
Responsible for responding to customer requests and incidents through a standard ticketing process
Performing maintenance on critical production servers.
The support associate is responsible for plan and implement changes in Production
Maintaining, enhancing, revising documentation for supported applications
Co-ordinate with vendor for respective third party applications
Communicate with stakeholders the business impact of various incidents and change orders
Sustained engineering work to maintain assets and resolve incidents at root
Programming knowledge in Microsoft .NET, C#
Required Skills and Experience :
• Advanced English skills (will be evaluated during the first screening).
• Good Knowledge on Microsoft Azure and DevOps.
• Strong knowledge in - Oops Concept, ASP.Net, C# or VB.Net, SQL, Web Services.
• Experience of optimizing MS SQL Queries and SSIS packages.
• 7 to 10 years of experience in L2 to L3 Application Support.
• Strong knowledge and understanding about Application Architecture and how they interact with various systems.
• Strong troubleshooting skills and experience to run critical & complex incidents.
• Fair to good understanding of a Build and Deploy process.
• Good knowledge in ITIL Concepts (Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management).
• Excellent communication skills and ability to handle communication at different various levels and diverse population.
If you are interested send us your resume to the email address listed above or apply directly through this job board.