Technical Support Engineer
Tiempo Development creates unique, powerful software and provides supporting services for innovative enterprises. Tiempo is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, and maintains four large development centers in Mexico for U.S. companies who choose to outsource their software development needs.
- Minimum 3-4 years technical support experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with Windows/Unix/Linux OS (as Power user)
- Windows Server experience, with a solid of understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Experience with Databases, i.e. MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL
- Excellent phone skills a must. Intermediate skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio), Siebel, Salesforce, or other CRM experience.
- Experience with Networking technologies, troubleshooting, basic devices, security policies, and terminology.
- Strong customer relationship skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Effective and energetic problem-solver with strong technical aptitude with ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Self-motivated and a driven individual.
- Must be able to interact with all levels within the organization and possess strong communication skills with the capability to express ideas and concepts in writing and verbally.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize. Must be able to multi task and work with limited supervision.
- Ability to quickly recognize potential pitfalls and prioritize work load.
- Conversational English
What’s in it for you?
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- 18+ days per year starting from day one
- 15 days of Christmas bonus
- Food coupons
- Major medical insurance
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit
- Trainings and certification plans
- Relocation support if needed
Careers site: https://www.tiempodev.com/careers/jobs