This job might be for you if:
- Responsible for maintenance, configuration, and installation of internal and external network communications equipment for site located in North America.
- Responsible for configuration for both new and existing networking environments. Be able to program within the Command Line Interface (CLI) surrounding various Cisco product lines.
- Escalation contact for Network Operation Center related calls involving network connectivity of more complex issues
- Carry out testing, and implementation of updated/new system components
- Troubleshoot issues related to North American network infrastructure including WAN, LAN & Wifi
- Test and implement data components as required
- Design, implement and configure devices for project requests for new site openings, site closures and site moves.
- Ability to work well in team environment
- Excellent written, organizational, and verbal communication skills as well as collaboration skills. Able to convey technical concepts to individuals without prior technical knowledge or understanding of topics.
- Knowledge of Network tools for systems forensics (Cascade & Solarwinds)
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems security issues
- Ability to design, configure, and implement network environments. Must have strong programming experience working within the Command Line Interface (CLI) throughout all Cisco product lines.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong technical knowledge surrounding the troubleshooting of extensive LAN/WAN environments.
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting wireless network environments.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .