Nivel de Inglés
Altran is the undisputed world leader in engineering and R&D services. Altran offers its clients a unique value proposition to meet their transformation and innovation challenges. Altran supports its clients, from concept to industrialization, to develop the products and services of tomorrow and has been working for more than 35 years with major players in many sectors: Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defence & Naval, Rail, Infrastructure & Transport, Industry & Consumer Products, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance & Public Sector. Today, Altran counts more than 50,000 employees and operates in over 30 countries.
Altran is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year + heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17 billion. People matter, results count.
Currently we are looking for you to join our team!!
Join us as Technical Writer
Key Skills: DITA, XML, Technical Documentation
Located: Guadalajara, Jalisco- Torre Meya.
Role and Responsibilities
· Plan, research, create, edit, and modify documentation such as, product descriptions, installation manuals, operation and administration manuals, user guides, API reference guides for enterprise grade software or hardware products.
· Revise and manage existing product documentation as required
· Ensure clarity, completeness, technical accuracy, and quality of documentation for enterprise systems
· Use product requirements and functional designs to define documentation objectives and scope, aligned with Offering Management business priorities
· Act as a user advocate throughout the product design and development process based on the product information architecture.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Experience in Technical Writing/Information Developer
· Experience writing topic-based and task-oriented documentation according to company style guidelines, requiring minimal editing from senior ID staff
· Experience developing enterprise systems software documentation for users and system administrators
· General knowledge on DITA concepts and IDCMS: ID Lifecycle and Content Management System
· Experience in IDCMS/FileNet for file storage, ID WorkBench (IDWB) (structured XML/SGML authoring and editing application)
· Demonstrated ability with XML structured authoring tools (such as Oxygen XML Author for Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA).
¡Join to our great team!, and discover why we are the world leader in engineering and R & D services since 30 years!.