NearShore Technology has recently partnered with a large multinational leader in the commercial building equipment field as one of its strategic innovation partners. We will be developing Internet of Things (IoT) solutions for a variety of products used to provide water and air handling solutions in commercial buildings. The goal is to make such products “smart” by collecting, transmitting, and reporting live data to technicians through a cloud-based application. Our work will focus on the integration of IoT devices, commercial building products, cloud-based data management, and reporting to mobile devices. We will be prototyping, testing, troubleshooting, documenting, and maturing the technology from prototypes for technical and production readiness. You will be working with an international and cross-functional team.
Location: Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Creating instruction manuals and videos that clearly demonstrate how to install and operate IoT technology on equipment commonly found in commercial buildings.
- Converting raw test results into professional reports.
- Creating product documentation for entry into an ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Assisting the Test Engineer from time-to-time with lab testing and development efforts related to IoT equipment on commercial building equipment.
- Understand and discuss engineering information with people of diverse roles to be able to formally document it.
- BSc degree in technical communications or related field.
- Education in a technical field such as Engineering is a plus.
- Fluent in conversational, written, and technical English.
- At least 3 years of experience designing, laying out, and preparing professional technical instruction manuals related to installation and operation of hardware devices.
- Ability to interface with professionals in IT, software, firmware, IoT, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, electricians, plumbers, project managers, lab managers, and other technical writers.
- Proficient in the design, layout, and creation of professional quality instruction manuals and videos per internationally accepted best-practices such as:
- ANSI Z535.6
- ISO/IEC 37
- IEC 82079-1
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
We were awarded as one of the best places to work in IT
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family
- Employees are recognized
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
For more information: http://www.nearshoretechnology.com