NearShore Technology has recently partnered with a large multinational leader in the commercial building equipment field as one of its strategic innovation partners. We will be developing Internet of Things (IoT) solutions for a variety of products used to provide water and air handling solutions in commercial buildings. The goal is to make such products “smart” by collecting, transmitting, and reporting live data to technicians through a cloud-based application. Our work will focus on the integration of IoT devices, commercial building products, cloud-based data management, and reporting to mobile devices. We will be prototyping, testing, troubleshooting, documenting, and maturing the technology from prototypes for technical and production readiness. You will be working with an international and cross-functional team.
Location: Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Designing and executing test cases to assess functionality of prototype devices in typical real-world environments using a risk-based approach to product design.
- Documentation of technical test results.
- Preparing and presenting technical plans and results in English.
- Providing practical recommendations back to the engineering design teams to improve robustness of the IoT solution.
- Working hands-on with a wide variety of hardware and tools to safely test prototypes of IoT-equipped typically found in commercial buildings such as electric and gas water heaters, and heating-ventilation-air conditioning (HVAC) equipment.
- Designing and performing measurement system analysis procedures such as Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility (Gage R&R).
- BSc Mechanical, Electrical, or related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience on NPI test engineering.
- Strong experience integrating and testing mechanical parts along with HW, SW and FW.
- Familiar with risk-based product design approach such as Risk Priority Number (RPN).
- Familiar with the structure of engineering product design and verification documentation found in ISO 9001 quality management systems, or equivalent.
- Experience on IoT NPI (new product introduction) development is highly desirable.
- Ability to interface with professionals in IT, software, firmware, IoT, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, electricians, plumbers, project managers, lab managers, and technical writers.
- Scaling a product from prototype to production.
- Fluent in conversational, written, and technical English.
- Comfortable preparing and presenting technical plans and results.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- We were awarded as one of the best places to work in IT
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family
- Employees are recognized
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
For more information: http://www.nearshoretechnology.com