Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
$ 20,000 a 25,000
We are seeking Quality Assurance engineers experienced in Automation to join our growing team. You will be working directly with the founders to perform testing of scalable web architectures, distributed systems and integration of heterogeneous complex systems.
What you need:
- Experience in UI automation using Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid and Java or C#
- Automation skills experience building and maintaining Automation frameworks
- Convert requirements/acceptance criteria into test plan and test cases.
- Experience with Appium is a plus
- Helps write and maintain test plans, test environments, test cases, automated and manual test scripts, test tools, and track defects using bug tracking tool like jira
- Execute test scripts/cases and communicates the results of testing
- Expand testing coverage by enhancing automated test suite capabilities and adding new tests.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.