What you will do
You’re Savvy in
- Work on the Star Citizen project, within the team developing a large scale platform with high traffic volumes, including e-commerce features among many others. You will contribute to the project vision while being able to collaborate with all team members as well as the client.
You have Accomplished
- Sharing feedback, explaining your ideas and thoughts clearly
- Being open to feedback. You believe that team collaboration builds stronger design.
- Adapting to various contexts, sometimes shifting priorities.
- Producing clear documentation.
- Being thorough, showing autonomy, developing creative solutions
- Being part of a team and contributing to a product
You’re Eager to Take On
- 3 years+ of experience in PHP development
- Excellent knowledge of Typescript (Node.js) and SQL
- Strong level of HTML and SASS
- Ability to visualize the interactions within a large scale project
- Experience with microservices and Cloud services (AWS, k8s)
- Strong experience and at ease in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Ability to work in English (Written and spoken)
- Strong experience with high volume projects and systems
- Knowledge of security best practice for large scale projects
- Developing and maintaining sections and features of the Star Citizen project
- Producing accurate workload estimates and accurate timelines for specific tasks and feature development on the mandate
- Setting up and maintaining the servers, databases, and web applications on assigned projects with PHP, MySQL and Linux.
- Executing deployments while making sure the platform remains functional and bug-free
- Performing code review if needed on certain project features
Turbulent is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.