UI/ UX Designer
$ 50,000 a 60,000
Nivel de Inglés
WHO WE ARE
Acuant is a leading B2B provider of identity verification technology. We are revolutionizing the way consumers transact by allowing businesses to quickly and seamlessly identify who they are doing business on any platform while protecting both parties. Join a global team that works with leaders in all industries to delivers best in class technology.
Acuant's Trusted Identity Platform provides complete identity verification based on your level of risk so you can build your business with valid customers. Powered by AI for the highest speed and accuracy, omnichannel products enable seamless customer experiences to increase conversions in the digital economy. Scalable, secure and compliant (KYC, AML & GDPR), Acuant allows businesses to establish trusted identities from any location in seconds. www.acuant.com
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
At Acuant, we are building a unique digital identity platform to provide anti-fraud and regulatory compliance solutions to the financial services industry: traditional payments, emerging fintech, and marketplaces.
Acuant has a diverse workforce and strongly believes in a non-political, just get the job done work environment. We are a highly distributed organization with offices in Los Angeles (US), New Hampshire (US), Spokane (US), Palo Alto (US), Tel Aviv (Israel) and Mexico City (Mexico), plus remote-work employees in other states and countries.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to bring ease of use across all of our web applications.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. It is expected that proposed solutions aim to fulfill the use cases while improving the user’s journey to them. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web applications, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and workflows.
· Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
· Portfolio of design projects
· Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
· Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
· Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
· Good time-management skills
· Degree in Graphic Design, HCI, interaction Design, or similar design fields. or relevant field
· Fluent written and spoken English
WHAT YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
· Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
· Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
· Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
· Building page navigation buttons and search fields
· Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
· Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables) and provide UI assets (e.g. icons, CSS, HTML files)
· Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
· Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
· Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
· Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
HOW WE VALUE OUR EMPLOYEES
· You will always be heard, decisions are collaborative
· Competitive compensation
· Challenging and rewarding work
· Generous benefits package
· Work with an incredible team of smart and mission-driven people