Descripción del empleo
We are looking for a User Experience designer to join our diverse team. If you’re passionate about the way people communicate, have worked on published Apps and/or Web sites, and are interested in making an impact on a product that has won raves while disrupting traditional players, we want to hear from you.
- Build out new features while evolving the existing user experience of our customers.
- Coordinate the Line2 look and feel across multiple platforms, supporting diverse activities and goals.
- Put your visual design skills to the test, combining off-the-shelf and custom graphics to improve brand and promote user activity, all within the constraints of our targeted platforms.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing and Engineering to create smart and professional offerings for customers.
- Participate in Agile software projects, delivering interactive designs as the gage of your productivity.
- Experience in story boarding user flows and prototyping product features.
- Design experience of 2 or more years in Mobile and web software.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in generating graphic assets.
- Ability to take the opinions and feedback of existing customers into consideration when designing.
- Comfortable interacting with technical team and management.
- Experience with Telephony, mobile messaging along with knowledge of any computer language, a plus.
- Proficient in Photoshop, AI, Sketch and Invision or equivalent.
- Must show portfolio