UI/UX designer (GDL)
Tiempo Development creates unique, powerful software and provides supporting services for innovative enterprises. Tiempo is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, and maintains four large development centers in Mexico for U.S. companies who choose to outsource their software development needs.
- Experience in visual user interface design.
- Ability to create clean, visually consistent designs.
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, XD, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office; Experience with Sketch and Zeplin are a plus.
- Understanding and appreciation of standard user interface design concepts and processes.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences at various levels of our organization.
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion, with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience testing websites and software on a variety of platforms including iOS and Android mobile and devices.
- Previous experience with user centered design principles and practices, web/mobile standards, typography and color, and web/mobile usability standards.
- Have contributed as a leader in design and a strong collaborator across product managers and engineers.
- Knowledgeable in creating wireframes, visual mockups graphics, user workflows, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Ability to work with designers and developers to implement new ideas.
What’s in it for you?
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- 18+ days per year starting from day one
- 15 days of Christmas bonus
- Food coupons
- Major medical insurance
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit
- Trainings and certification plans
- Relocation support if needed
Career Website: https://www.tiempodev.com/careers