About Siro Innovation
WE ARE A STARTUP COMPANY FOCUSING ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF SOFTWARE AND INTERNET-BASED SOLUTIONS We are committed to empowering businesses in different fields, like restaurants, retailers and freight transportation, by providing SaaS services. We hope to change the business ecosystem, improve operation efficiency and reduce unnecessary losses by implementing the online management of daily operations, business analysis, and other critical processes.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
The UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphics elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience.
- Ability to use English as a working language.
- Plan, wireframe, design and deploy websites and mobile apps.
- Design layouts and UI components such as iconography, graphical elements, and navigation tools.
- Ability to plan for mobile-friendly responsive design.
- Strong design, typographical and interactive skills that match with modern design trends and best practices.
- Proficiency in a diverse set of software including the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Experience Design), Sketch, Axure, etc.