Unix L3 – Deep Support Server System Administrator
$ 40,000 a 45,000
Nivel de Inglés
They are to be expected to perform high quality server systems support, internal/external customer interactions, and produce appropriate technical documentation and reports. He/she will be responsible for Linux / HP-UX server systems functionality, performance, and configurations issues while meeting key SLA requirements.
He/she will demonstrate sound knowledge of Unix and Scripting concepts and theory, and have experience participating in systems deployment and support. He/she will have a proven track record of success in driving complex issues to resolution autonomously and/or collaboratively. A love for working with new technologies and pushing the envelope on existing technology is required. The operation hours are based on specific locations
- Linux CentOS 6.x, CentOS 7, Redhat 6.x, Redhat 7.x
- VERITAS Cluster
- NFS, CIFS
- IP Network
- Service Guard Metro cluster
- HPE Server Hardware
- Linux and HP-UX troubleshooting skills
- MC Service Guard Metro cluster skills
- VERITAS Cluster skills and VxVM knowledge
- Server security patching
- Linux Advanced Troubleshooting skills.
- Virtual Connect configuration and troubleshooting.
- NFS, CIFS configuration and troubleshooting.
- Deep knowledge in Linux CentOS 6.x, CentOS 7, Redhat 6.x, Redhat 7.x
- High severity incidents, Proliant Servers, Itanium Servers.
- Knowledge in HPE Industry Standard Hardware
- Knowledge and experience of Cluster management software is a must
- Good understanding of IP Network
- Server performance troubleshooting and analysis
- Strong applied ITIL knowledge
* Solid communications skill – as working directly with client team
* Quick learner required
* Works well in a collaborative environment.
* Problem-solver who can complete tasks without constant supervision.
* Sense of urgency and can work within designated time line.
* Strong English communication skills, both writing and verbal.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any technical related field or equivalent work experience. May have Master’s degree in related field. Often holds intermediate-level certification(s) in work field. Typically 8+ years of relevant experience
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : 4 Years