We’re developing a robotic platform that reduces both the price and complexity barriers traditionally associated with robotics. We have a sharp go-to-market strategy and what you work on will be launching to the world! You’ll join a lean, fast-paced team with experts across the robotic stack and will contribute meaningfully to bring our (and your!) dreams to life.
What You'll Do:
- Contribute to design of a frontend-backend-IoT system designed for massively parallel users and devices.
- Work closely with the product, design and engineering teams to conceive and implement new features for our users.
- Interface with customers to obtain feedback and improve the product.
- Develop code primarily in React and CSS using strong software engineering tools and techniques such as Git, GitHub, Docker, CI/CD and unit testing.
- Develop your code using our simulation platform and run it on our robotic hardware.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ years experience working in a software engineering role.
- Familiar with Sass, JSX, and CSS Modules.
- Familiar with React or Vue.
- Experience working on open-source software.
- Experience in additional programming languages.