Important company in the area of sales through internet is looking for
We are looking for someone with strong design skills, excellent eye for details and problem-solving attitude to join our team as an UX Designer.
*Skills and Qualifications - must have
- Design or Visual Communications education background (does not need to be graduated), people with other background can apply if they have the skills below.
- Proven experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role.
- Design portfolio demonstrating strong design skills, with at least one detailed process.
- Proficiency in design software, specially Sketch.
- Proficiency in any prototyping tool, such as InVision, Marvel, Flinto, etc.
- Impeccable eye for design details, always focusing on delivering great design quality.
- Good understanding of web accessibility, responsive design and mobile-first strategies.
- Good understanding of modern web languages and tools, such as HTML, CSS, JQuery and frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge of UX processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand user needs and provide creative solutions.
- Advanced English (written and spoken).
*Skills and Qualifications - nice to have
- Experience or knowledge in basic coding (e.g. HTML and CSS).
- Experience or knowledge in data tools, like Google Analytics.
- Experience or knowledge in A/B testing tools, like Google Optimize and Optimizely.
- Design beautiful, easy to use interfaces for our different platforms: website + apps.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Developers to ensure the quality of our product.
- Ensure the user experience in our product is in accordance with the best practices of the industry.
- Create graphic elements and visuals in accordance to our branding guidelines.
- Conduct user research, such as focus groups, user testing, guerrilla testing, etc. and gather feedback from users.
- Find creative and efficient ways to resolve UX issues.
- Monthly Rate: according to experience
- Christmas Bonus – 30 working days
- 6 days paid vacation
- 25% Vacation Premium
- 8 paid days available annually
- Life insurance (Only for employee)
- $600 MXN monthly payment for gym or GYMPASS
- Annual payment for ECOBICI
- Major medical insurance and dental (For employee, spouse and children under 25 years)
The contract is temporary for the first 3 months and then undetermined.
Directly hired by the company
Working zone: Mexico City