Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Our Client’s product allows designers to create user interfaces in Adobe After Effects (AE) and then seamlessly pass off their concepts to developers. The interfaces render directly to the platform through component references provided by Our Client Engine One. User interfaces can also be created using JSX thanks to Our Client React Native bridge.
The motion designer blends the worlds of design and development. Responsible for building layouts within Adobe After Effects, the motion designer creates components, animates content, and brings visual designs to life through interaction integration. The ideal candidate thrives in a team environment. Strong communication skills and a solid work ethic are a must.
The motion designer would be working alongside a full UX team of researchers, interaction and visual designers as well as with a team of software engineers to build pages and components within Afte r Effects. The candidate must be able to work with wireframes and Visual design assets to properly realize functionality requirements and adhere to design specifications. Logic, vision, and the ability to solve problems within a team-based environment is essential.
Analytical, and open-minded, the motion designer has the ability to blend art and science.
● Collaborate with interaction and visual designers to produce layouts and animate components for application development.
● Help bring creative ideas to life, through motion, in a relevant and unique way.
● Create unique and thoughtful interaction points.
● Apply wireframes within Adobe After Effects.
● Reconstruct visual designs within Adobe After Effects.
● Prepare production files for developer integration.
● Create animation style guides for art direction & client approval.
● Absorb creative direction while bringing unique ideas to the table.
● Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail during the production process. ● Provide clear and concise communications, verbally and written, to clients.
● Communicate with development team to ensure consistency of the creative vision.
● Work independently as well as with internal teams and clients to ensure deadlines are met in a timely fashion.
● Strong knowledge and experience with Adobe After Effects.
Additional Required Skills:
● Advanced understanding of motion graphics.
● Strong knowledge of design fundamentals. ● Visual design experience is a plus.
● Interaction design experience is a plus.
● Agency/Studio experience
● Experience with libraries for animations/gaming: Animate.css, Greensock, Phaser, Unity
● Web development
● App design and/or development
● Game design and /or development
● Interactive prototyping ● Git ● CLI ● Xcode ● Agile