$ 60,000 a 70,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
The role will lead development of customers activities, calendar an budget. He/she will assist in generating and tracking performance of program campaign and communication strategies that contribute to in-store traffic, loyalty program customer acquisition, and increased value of customers.
- High level of analysis for the generation of actionable items to adjust campaigns while they´re still running - attention to detail required.
- Track customer segment performance to ensure value proposition is adequate for all profiles and/or propose adjustments.
- Ensure optimization of time and budget for customer related activities to maximize value.
- Assist in defining desired/ideal customer experience for loyalty, setting base for the development and management of customer contact strategies and of specific campaigns, defining and optimizing adequate channel mix (PoS, vs App, vs Web).
- Map and evaluate priority customer journeys to identify opportunities to attract new customers to the loyalty program and increase value propositions for current members; assist in ideation and development (along with data scientist) of new use cases to be launched as campaigns within the program, considering customer treatment plan and campaign adaptation by channel. Ensure leveraging of past campaign learnings to incorporate into new ideations.
-Collect relevant data to help define customer segments to which each use case be applied to, identifying control groups defined by Data team and coordination with data scientist to define campaign specific KPIs and adequate measurement methodology (eg. Daily vs weekly, by user or segment).
- Follow up with store operations to ensure feasibility of proposed campaigns.
-Assist in definition of strategies for digital conversation monitoring to report any alerts that may be detected risks of opportunities and leverage insights to develop proposed action plan to adjust campaigns and / or launch new communication strategies to generate positive conversation.
- Conduct analysis of current Marketing Automation Software (Market) to identify its capabilities and map when migration to CRM will be required.