Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
DEINTEC, Mexican company with international presence and leader in the solutions development in information technology, invites you to be part of our team of Consultants and Developers.
We are in search of a Virtualization Engineer Semisenior and senior
This position will act as a bridge between VDI and IT teams, such as Server Ops and Local IS.
1. Managing and deploy virtual infrastructure VMware and hyper V
2. Infrastructure upgrade and patching.
3. Virtual machine server relocation.
4. Deploy and maintain application using app volume or thin apps.
5. Deploy and maintain UEM /DEM configuration.
6. Managing and deploy virtual infrastructure VMware and hyper V
7. Coordinate and follow up on remediation efforts of identified issues
8. Support Incident Response efforts.
Knowledge and Skills
• (3+) Years of experience with Vmware Environments (1 ) year working with VSAN, Vrealize
• Programing skills to develop scripts, vbs, powershell, ansible, Desired state configuration.
• Experience in virtualization technologies such as VMware vsphere.
• Experiences in VDI technologies.
• Windows server experiences.
• Ability to effectively manage timelines and prioritize tasks with varying deadlines.
• Strong customer service skills
We offer you:
• Competitive salary 100% nominal, according to your experience and professional skills.
Superior Vacations, days off (maternity, marriage), Major Medical Insurance, bonus.
• Be part of a company 100 % Mexican, stable and competitive on the market with growth opportunity.
If you are interested in this role and be part of our family to develop your professional skills and experience, please send me your CV to the e-mail contact.