Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Bachelor Degree on Computer Science, Electronics & Communications or similar
This individual will manage the Voice infrastructure, and assist resolving technical issues in the L1/L2 support. These activities include technical analysis, design and support in executing, testing and troubleshooting the Telecom Infrastructure.
• 5-10 YoE working and managing corporate voice environments.
• Cisco Certification is a must
• Must be willing to work on call rotations including weekends.
• Configuration, management and operation of Voice infrastructure
• Experience installing, configuring and managing CISCO and VoIP branded devices for Voice technologies.
English: Very good
Willing to relocate to Aguscalientes or Monterrey.
Send your resume to Imelda Badillo