We are looking for a web
designer to be part of our UI/UX and Marketing team. As a Web designer you will
take ownership of design projects for clients from different industries. You
will be part of Agile projects and collaborate with development and testing
areas from concept to launch.
- Bachelor’s degree in
graphic design or a related field.
- One to three years of
professional design experience.
- Experience with Adobe
XD, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Portfolio of creative
- Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals, color theory,
image composition, and typography.
- Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide
variety of formats.
- Experience in creating wireframes, mockups, prototypes and design
- Awareness of UI/UX principles.
- Great time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to make design decisions based on analytics and data.
- Attention to detail.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Design page layouts and templates based on UI/UX principles.
- Produce design assets for different types of channels.
- Use data and analytics in making design decisions.
- Work with multifunctional teams in agile projects.