- Work with business partners to define requirements and offer the best solutions and best practices of the industry.
- Work with engineers to define technical requirements.
- Design, develop, and implement applications.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle from concept to implementation.
- Work closely with management, architects and other team members to understand and address the specific requirements.
- Produce quality code that performs well and follows best practices.
- Contribute positively to the overall success of the team and the ability to meet the required deadlines.
- Successful implementation of object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Debugging skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in writing technical documentation and functional/technical requirements.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience working for IT companies.
- Strong skills in execution and problem-solving.
- Ability to take a project from initial scoping requirements through actual launch and support of the project
- Salary: $10,000 MXN (after taxes)
- Better benefits than required by law
- Medical and life insurance
- Snacks and gaming nights
- Knowledge and a good opportunity for growth