Our client is a small group of experts with experience from Stanford, MIT, Wharton, Google, Facebook, McKinsey, Kiva, and Citibank, funded by top FinTech investors. They are a Startup fintech of fast growth from SILICON VALLEY, with an excellent work environment. They help people to afford modern electronics.
They request the following profile:
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a related field.
Creative and fast problem solving capabilities.
Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
3 to 5 years minimum developing platforms with PHP and Python. Strong knowledge in Backend.
Android Studio, Angular and Doctrine.
Analysis and correction of code, for maintenance and continuous improvement of the platform.
· Creative and fast problem solving capabilities.
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
· Code software primarily in PHP, Python or Java.
· Web front-end programming in HTML and CSS.
· Query and manage MySQL databases.
· Work closely with San Francisco-based engineering team to accomplish Mexico specific tasks.
· Work with product, design, data science, risk and operations to iterate on tools and reports.
Oriented to results.
Lugar de Trabajo
Ciudad de México
$ 30,000 a 35,000