BUSINESS OPERATIONS LEAD
Amdocs somos una empresa del giro de IT, enfocada al giro de telecomunicaciones, con 35 años en el mercado, presencia a nivel internacional en diferentes países como Estados Unidos, Canadá, China, Israel, India, España, Brazil, Chile, etc., con mas de 25,000 empleados alrededor del mundo y mas de 500 en México.
Actualmente estamos buscando un: Business Operations Lead
Who are we?
If you're a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
A trusted advisor to the unit's leadership team, provides leading business & operational support across the unit's functional teams to ensure that the business is running on the specified cadence to achieve defined goals. Ensures collaboration between the unit's functions. Facilitates and leads various internal projects/ strategic initiatives.
What will your job look like?
- You will collaborate with key stakeholders and leaders to facilitate the success of operational plans and business programs, ensuring that the business and operations of the unit are running on the specified cadence and delivering on commitments.
- You will provide essential business operational support as well as acting as a sounding board for business issues, adding value to leadership discussions, operational discussions, etc.
- You will facilitate and maintain the budget process for the unit, including definition of strategy, objectives, detailed plans and KPIs and coordinating with different functions in the unit.
- You will interface between different functions in/across unit/s to identify and resolve significant and unique business issues, leveraging his/her understanding of strategic priorities.
- You will lead the execution of various special projects/ task forces/ business improvement initiatives as requested by senior management.
- You will act as the liaison with different functions to ensure that there are uniform and streamlined processes in the unit.
- You will compile information and results from different sources and provides reports and analyses across a range of topics when required.
- You will ensure that there is adequate communication both between and among the various functions within the unit.
- You will be a coach and a mentor for both direct/ indirect reports-while attracting, developing, and retaining talent. Will create an engaging environment, will set and guides individual goals, performance objectives and growth opportunities of your team.
All you need is...
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or Economics
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in project management / finance / planning and control management
- Managerial experience
Why you will love this job:
- You will be a total influencer and trusted advisor across functional teams to make sure the business is achieving goals on a strategic level.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field
Gestión de Procesos de Negocio (BPM)