At CompuCom , our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them - anywhere, anytime, on any device. Our mission is to elevate the technology experience through dynamic, proactive and seamless support that energizes people's business and personal lives, and to make it a reality, we need you to join our talented team. If you are interested in expanding your career in one of the best companies to work in Mexico, this is your chance.
At CompuCom, The Manager of Incident Management is responsible for the delivery of world-class customer service through management of the ITSM staff and activities. The Manager will supervise a global team dedicated to quality improvement and demonstrating quantifiable value through process efficiency, analytics, and automation.
· Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office.
· Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
· Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training.
· Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
· Communicates deadlines and goals to team members.
· Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
· Assists in team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
· Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines.
· Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
If you are bilingual and you want to know more about the opportunities we have for you, please send us your resume, and we will contact you to initiate a process.
At CompuCom we are convinced that our strength relies on our workforce diversity; therefore our culture is based on non-discrimination, respect, and work-life balance.
Gestión de Servicios (IT Service Management)
Lugar de Trabajo
Ciudad de México