We're looking for an experienced SharePoint Developer initially to execute a system migration to Office 365.
- Microsoft Teams experience (a plus)
- SharePoint On-Premises and SharePoint Online, in a developer, support or consulting role
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Framework SPFx, CSOM, JSOM, REST (a plus)
- Conversion and migration of InfoPath 2013 to a customized list forms or in another technology in SharePoint Online.
- Conversion and migration of Workflows 2010 and 2013 to SharePoint Online.
- Conversion of SSRS BI reports to another technology in SharePoint Online.
- Migrations of Site Collections or specific sites from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online using migration tools; preferable Sharegate.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of PowerShell Scripting, specifically within the Microsoft PowerShell for Azure and PowerShell for SharePoint Online (SPO).
- History of building solutions with SharePoint Business Intelligence Tools, Power BI and Excel Services.
SharePoint Designer Profile - Preferable above experience and skills +
Customization of Master Pages in SharePoint On-Premises and Online
Customization of Page Layouts in SharePoint On-Premises and Online
About Definity First
Headquartered in San Diego, CA, with a state-of-the-art development facility in Monterrey, Mexico; Definity First serves businesses across North America. We have built and maintained business-critical Web platforms for small-to-medium businesses as well as large multi-national corporations.
At Definity First we do not discriminate towards gender, age, sexual preferences/orientation, religion, pregnancy, ethnicity or place of origin.
Lugar de Trabajo