Responsible for testing a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Contributes to quality engineering discussions. Your daily work will involve problem decomposition, estimating time for software quality related tasks, delivers testing and use case creation meeting standards.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related computer field.
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in automated software testing that includes both front-end and back-end automation.
• Experience with ATDD/BDD automation/tools (such as Jbehave, Specflow, Cucumber, Robot Framework, etc.)
• Experience using scripting languages (Perl, Python, Ruby, Shell).
• Knowledge of Source Code Management Tools (Perforce/SVN/Git), modern CI/CD development paradigms (Jenkins, Artifactory), software debugging tools, emulators etc.
• Good understanding of Test Driven and Acceptance Testing/Behavior-Driven Testing concepts.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Experience with public cloud infrastructures such as Azure or Amazon Web Services
• Hands on experience with Selenium Web driver for testing of web apps
Lugar de Trabajo