RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
● 80% of time spent in hands on development..
● Delivers feature improvements including performance and scalability improvements.
● Ensure that projects meet ‘Definition of Done’ quality standards.
● Increase the level of teams’ technical ability and drives measurable improvement of quality of code.
● Improve accuracy of development schedules and lowers project risk.
Accountable for resolution of technically challenging issues facing the organization.
● Collaborate with Product/Experience management and analyze technical risk/rewards of new features in order to prioritize implementation.
● Research and introduce new technology to improve the applications and/or the development pipeline.
● 7+ years of professional software development
● 3+ years Android development.
● 1+ years writing and maintaining unit and Android tests.
● 2+ years working with SQLite databases as it pertains to Android applications.
● 1+ years Kotlin experience.
● Experience with long-term maintenance of Android applications.
● Experience with Test Driven Development.
● Experience with Event-Driven Development.
● Expertise in defining API contracts for use by Mobile Devices.
● Experience with configuring/building Android images a plus.
● Jira experience a plus.
Behaviors and Abilities Required:
● As a domain expert is able to technically vet candidates around the nuances of technology.
● Finds creative ways to execute even when there’s not a pre-determined path or map to follow.
● Skilled at project estimating – identifying milestones, work effort required, potential barriers to success
● Combines expert understanding of multiple domains with their technical skills in order to improve the effectiveness of multiple domains in question.
● Demonstrates ability to understand how their design decisions affect the scalability performance and overall cost of the application they own.
Lugar de Trabajo