If you're interested in working with extraordinary people and real professionals in one of the largest IT Service Companies, join Luxoft (12,000+ employees around the world), http://www.luxoft.com. We are looking for a candidate for one of our clients. As a travel provider laser-focused on low prices, we're growing faster than ever. At this project, we mix creativity, analytics, and a casual (albeit driven) environment in order to get new products and services to market quickly.
- Development, test and debug of AngularJS-based web client application logic.
- Supporting and continuous maintenance of existing code.
- Design discussions.
- Permanent collaboration with remote product management.
- Collaboration with different teams allocated remotely and locally: QA, UI, Architects.
- Good knowledge of AngularJS and developing "real" applications (1,5+ year).
- Strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/native Java Script (3+ years).
- Experience with JQuery or any JS-libraries (3+ years).
- Strong knowledge of unit and e2e testing (especially for AngularJS).
- Understanding basics of OOP JS, AJAX, Software design patterns.
- Strong understanding responsive design approach.
- Cross-browser experience.
- Experience with customizing WEB-sites to old browsers (IE7).
- Good knowledge of Bootstrap grid-system and LESS.
- Version control: Git, Perforce.
- Experience of working in Agile-team.
- Good spoken English.
Big plus if you know:
- Jasmine, Protractor, Chai.
- Continuous integration.
Nice to have:
- Basics of Java, SpingMVC framework, JSP/JSTL, FTL.