This role is responsible for C/C++ software engineering, designing and building software modules with high-quality, high-performance automotive applications. You will work with a team of automotive software engineers to research, design , implement and test embedded software solutions for client.
Able to execute module integration, fixing compiler errors and execute sanity test.
The successful candidate will be a responsible, motivated, self-started who is able to work alone as well as in a team environment.
• Develop and maintain software codes based on defined component requirements and component design.
• Apply standard software guidelines including MISRA-C rules and naming rules.
• Configure the different software components according to the specified requirements.
• Deliver and integrate the software component in overall software according to defined high level design.
• Develop component test plans and test cases to verify the correct functionality against the requirements.
• Verify the software component functionalities in a defined HW target/platform.
• Verify the software component performance indicators.
• Execute static analysis tools and analyze the results.
• Follow defined project processes and ensure process conformance.
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings.
• Raise flags pro-actively for any issue that can impact his/her project or team.
• Analyze executed test plans, and confirm that the software behavior respects the requirement documents.
• Report findings (SW Bugs) on the configuration management tool.
• +3 years of experience with embedded automotive applications
• AUTOSAR platform knowledge
• Experience in Automotive Protocols (CAN)
• Experience with diagnostics in UDS is a must
• Experience with Vector tools (CANOE, CANALIZER, CAPL scripting)
• Experience with Debuggers (iSystems is a plus)
• Familiar with Eclipse IDE
• Experience with Configuration Management Tools (GIT is a plus)
• Experience working under ASPICE methodology
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Confident, articulate, self motivated, determined & energetic. Must be able to engage with customer and build strong relationship.
• Self-starter, motivated individual who can work alone, with little supervision.
We offer relocation support within MX
Lugar de Trabajo