This role is responsible for C/C++ software engineering, designing and building software modules with high-quality, high-performance automotive applications. You will work with a team of automotive software engineers to research, design , implement and test embedded software solutions for client.
Able to execute module integration, fixing compiler errors and execute sanity test.
The successful candidate will be a responsible, motivated, self-started who is able to work alone as well as in a team environment.
• Support the creation of requirement related documentation (SW requirement analysis, SW requirement specification, SW requirement traceability matrix).
• Support the creation of design documentation (SW component detail design and SW architecture design).
• Creation of functional testing test cases and reports.
• Creation of unit testing test cases and reports.
• Creation of integration testing test cases and reports.
• Creation of code reviews and document reviews.
• Participation in daily scrums meetings and project related activities on time and on quality.
• Apply standard software guidelines including MISRA-C rules and naming rules.
• Configure the different software components according to the specified requirements.
• Deliver and integrate the software component in overall software according to defined high level design.
• Execute static analysis tools and analyze the results.
• Follow defined project processes and ensure process conformance.
• Contribute effectively in the continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible.
• Raise flags pro-actively for any issue that can impact his/her project or team.
- +5 years of experience with embedded automotive applications
- AUTOSAR platform knowledge
- Cybersecurity component and HSM knowledge
- CAN (Familiar with CAN FD)
- Electronic background (Able to read and understand schematics)
- Experience with Vector tools (CANOE, CANALIZER, CAPL scripting)
- Experience with Debuggers (iSystems is a plus)
- Familiar with Eclipse IDE
- Experience/knowledge with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Davinci Configurator is a plus
- Experience with project management tools (JIRA)
- Familiar with code review tools (Crucible is a plus)
- Experience with Configuration managment tools
- Fluent English is a must
We offer relocation support within MX
Lugar de Trabajo