C# /.NET Developer
Nearshore Technology is a high-tech outsourcing company providing IT services to Fortune 1000 companies with a focus in Healthcare, Financial Services, and Technology. Nearshore is headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. Our goal is to provide high quality IT services with exceptional customer service to our clients while creating a fun environment to work in. Nearshore is passionate about what we do and we are looking for people that share that passion.
Come work for a fun company with great opportunity for growth and training. We know our employees are our most asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
Location: Merida or Puebla (up to you)
Travel: Might be traveling to the USA. Paid travel expenses.
Salary: Based on skill level and experience
- Understands software architecture concepts, and can participate in architectural discussions, as well as propose architectural changes or enhancements.
- Understands and implements logging, tracing, and unit tests in new and existing software.
- Able to troubleshoot and debug existing software and provide technical field support.
- Shows innovation and creativity in solving problems; draws upon different sources for ideas and solutions.
- Understands database architecture, interfaces, and is able to participate in the design of robust databases and their associated support structures.
- Can implement designs and layouts for thick-client or web-based user interfaces.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4 yrs+ experience as a software developer.
- Must have strong experience with OOP and .NET Technologies like MVC, Web API with C#, Rest Services, Windows Forms, Git workflow, TFS services
- Databases especially on SQL Server
- Design Patterns & Principles
- Excellent communication skills: Able to speak with non-Spanish speakers and understand different types of accents.
Good to have:
- Window Forms (C#)
- Windows Services (C#)
- Windows Mobile CE 3.5 C#
- Windows Communication (WCF)
- Team Foundation Server/version control
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full-Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Send your resume to
Follow us on twitter @nearshore_tech
Lugar de Trabajo
Ciudad de México