Nearshore Technology is a high-tech outsourcing company providing IT services to Fortune 1000 companies with a focus in Healthcare, Financial Services, and Technology. Nearshore is headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. Our goal is to provide high quality IT services with exceptional customer service to our clients while creating a fun environment to work in. Nearshore is passionate about what we do, and we are looking for people that share that passion.
Come work for a fun company with great opportunity for growth and training. We know our employees are our most asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
Senior C# DevOps
We are looking for an analytic, enthusiastic and team-oriented developer to join one of our greatest team.
What do you need? You’ll be the perfect fit for this role if you have:
· Bachelor's degree in related field highly recommended but not required
· Following technical skillsets are required for this role
o 5-7 years or more experience in related area
o C#, C/C++, Powershell
o JSON, XML, Yaml
o Web Deployment (Web Servers)
o Embedded Software, Serial Port Communication, WiFi Communication
o Web Services, REST Services
o Automated Testing, System Integration
o GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Chocolatey, SaltStack
What will be your responsibilities?
· Demonstrates advanced knowledge of software engineering practices and techniques, technology trends, and working knowledge of domain expertise.
· Defines, analyzes and interprets needs and requirements for multiple components.
· Translates the results of analysis into solution design to address multiple requirements.
· Integrates software solutions using different technologies and interfaces.
· Experienced and productive engineer who can mentor others, review code and add value to high-performing team for a medical device company.
· Applies knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and non-standard situations.
· Works independently with minimal guidance.
· Usually determines own work priorities.
· Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
· Analyzes available resources to make informed decisions for software maintenance.
· Configures Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines.
· Creates Software Packages or Installers.
· Creates Infrastructure as Code using declarative and scripting languages.
Nice to have
· Multithreading and Parallel Programming
· Design Patterns and Best Practices
· Relational Databases (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
· NoSQL Databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.)
· Virtualization, Cloud, Networking
Permanent - Full Time Job
Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
100% Payroll scheme
Cool offices and a collaborative environment
American Company culture
Health & Wellness program for employee
Lugar de Trabajo