Senior Electrical Engineer
Nearshore Technology is a high-tech outsourcing company providing IT services to Fortune 1000 companies with a focus in Healthcare, Financial Services and Technology. Nearshore is headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. Our goal is to provide high quality IT services with exceptional customer service to our clients while creating a fun environment to work in. Nearshore is passionate about what we do and we are looking for people that share that passion.
Come work for a fun company with great opportunity for growth and training. We know our employees are our most asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
Puebla or Merida (up to you).
What will be your main activities & responsibilities:
- Circuit design
- Circuit analysis
- Sub-circuit problem identification
- Robust solutions
- Lead teams
- Conducting root cause analysis on the current product portfolio.
- Develop cost effective solutions to end of life components and line down issues.
- Development efforts from concepts to implementation to solve obsolescence issues.
- Drive circuit and hardware design phases including architecture and design, component selection, schematic entry, board bring-up and integration of complex printed circuit board assemblies into life sciences-based instrumentation.
- Collaborate on complex designs involving Systems-on-Chip (SoC), FPGAs and high-speed data acquisition protocols.
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams including software, mechanical design and system engineering to resolve issues on the current product portfolio.
What skills do you need?
- Excellent written and verbal English communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer for system troubleshooting.
- Minimum 3 years of experience designing both analog and digital circuitry on complex printed circuit board assemblies.
- Experience in digital and analog circuit design background that includes: FPGAs, microprocessors, analog and power distribution circuitry and experience with building blocks for modular systems.
- Design skills and tools for schematic capture and board layout and simulation
- Excellent analytical skills to drive to root cause.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated, independent, and comfortable working in a matrix team environment.
- Strong problem analysis and solving skills.
· Relocation Package
· Permanent - Full Time Job
· Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
· Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
· 100% Payroll scheme
· Career Path
· Cool offices and a collaborative environment
· American Company culture
· Health & Wellness program for employees