Senior Network Engineer
Nearshore Technology is a high-tech outsourcing company providing IT services to Fortune 1000 companies with a focus in Healthcare, Financial Services and Technology. Nearshore is headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. Our goal is to provide high quality IT services with exceptional customer service to our clients while creating a fun environment to work in. Nearshore is passionate about what we do, and we are looking for people that share that passion.
Come work for a fun company with great opportunity for growth and training. We know our employees are our most asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
What will be your main activities & responsibilities?
- Deliver data as a service, ensuring consistency, durability, availability and performance of relational and non-relational datastores across a wide variety of applications and services.
- Build and maintain comprehensive database monitoring to manage performance, prioritize improvements and predict data growth.
- Evangelize and implement a lifecycle approach to data and capacity management.
- Collaborate with other senior engineers to evaluate and select new storage technologies.
- Participate in rigorous learning-focused review of your own and others' code and configuration.
- With colleagues in Data Systems, respond as needed to understand, mitigate, correct and prevent operational incidents.
What skills do you need?
- Excellent English communication skills .
- A B.S. or higher in computer science or a related field.
- 8+ years of experience designing, implementing and administering fully redundant multi-site IP networks in hybrid on-premise/infrastructure as-a-service environments.
- Expert-level understanding of core network concepts, including routing, encapsulation, tunneling, and network address translation.
- Experience selecting, configuring and monitoring physical and virtualized network devices.
- Experience designing, configuring and managing client VPNs and site-to-site connectivity with active/active redundancy.
- Experience designing and configuring intrusion detection and responding to security incidents.
- Expert-level skills troubleshooting network and connectivity problems.
- Demonstrated interest and experience managing infrastructure as code.
· Relocation Package
· Permanent - Full Time Job
· Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
· Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
· 100% Payroll scheme
· Career Path
· Cool offices and a collaborative environment
· American Company culture
· Health & Wellness program for employees
Virtualización de Servidores