Nearshore Technology is a high-tech outsourcing company providing IT services to Fortune 1000 companies with a focus in Healthcare, Financial Services and Technology. Nearshore is headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. Our goal is to provide high quality IT services with exceptional customer service to our clients while creating a fun environment to work in. Nearshore is passionate about what we do, and we are looking for people that share that passion.
Come work for a fun company with great opportunity for growth and training. We know our employees are our most asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
Web Application Developer
We are looking for an energetic, motivated, and team-oriented application developer to build, enhance and maintain our comprehensive web-based software solutions.
About you (Requirements)
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc.).
· 3+ years’ experience developing web applications using Ruby on Rails. (We will consider exceptional candidates with experience on other Web Application frameworks).
· Detail-oriented with ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly.
· Experience or Knowledge with Test Driven Development is a plus. RSPEC and Jasmine are preferred
· Working knowledge of CSS, HTML, and Object-oriented programming.
· Basic knowledge of SQL required.
· Experience with version control (GIT) software helpful.
· Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
· Organizational ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and shifting priorities.
· Natural collaborator and communicator with a sense of humor who prefers developing in a team environment.
· The ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team environment.
The Role (Responsibilities)
· Work as a member of a cross-functional team to develop new web-based modules using Ruby, Rails, Backbone.js, and PostgreSQL, using RSpec and Jasmine to write unit tests.
· Successfully interact with product owners, quality assurance testers, other developers, and system architect on a daily basis to produce high-quality results in a timely fashion.
· Remain current on web development techniques.
· Suggest new tools and methods to improve development efficiency.
· Career growth opportunities available.
Location: Puebla or Merida
Permanent - Full-Time Job
Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
100% Payroll scheme
Cool offices and a collaborative environment
American Company culture
Health & Wellness program for employees
Diseño de Software
Lugar de Trabajo