Technical Sopport Manager
OpenService is a mexican Company with 35 years of experience that provides support and IT services to many industries in Mexico. We recruit just the best people on IT and have them available for our clients for temporary projects, or permanent stay. Be a part of us like:
IT Support and Infrastructure Manager
We're looking professional people with:
- Proven experience on managing and supporting Microsoft Windows OS environments like Servers & Workstations . (Windows 7, 8.1, 10 & Server 2012 at least)
- Proven experience on managing and supporting End user devices (like Workstations, Hand Held, Mobile Devices, printers, etc.).
- Proven knowledge of Cisco Network infrastructures and topologies.
- Strong knowledge and experience in SLA
- Strong knowledge in vendor management with strong negotiation skills .
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
- Should be willing to travel at any given point of time.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT On Site Support Management with proven people management and leadership skills.
- ITIL foundations knowledge (Certificated is a plus).
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, related field and/or equivalent experience required.
- Languages: Fluent in English , Spanish
This is a temporaly project of 6 months
If you're interested please send your resume to the e-mail described like contact (croman) and we'll contact you.
Gestión de Servicios (IT Service Management)
Lugar de Trabajo