As a Cloud Architect you will take part in designing, developing and maintaining robust, secure, scalable, highly available large-scale solutions. All while implementing adoption plans, designing application architectures, management and monitoring.
Softtek is a global organization with multiple portfolios, with a wide variety of projects. Each project is unique and may not require the same stack which opens the opportunity for innovation. This role will challenge your abilities and skills, all while also enabling you to continuously grow your knowledge and career.
Industry & Project:
· This position gives you the chance to start your Softtekian career working in one of our projects in the airline industry for USA.
· The Airline industry is catching up in the race to create highly reliable cloud environments, posting a unique environment of technical challenge, learning and innovation.
· IT professionals working in the airline industry acquire a higher value in the marketplace due to the extensive expertise required to deliver reliable and agile services in the industry.
· Design & maintain reliable & efficient cloud architectures, components and services.
· Designing an effective monitoring with alerting and log aggregation strategies to proactively notify stakeholders of issues and communicate metrics.
· Align with the overall infrastructure architectural blueprint by developing reusable patterns, practices and industry standards.
· Recognize opportunities to enhance the infrastructure architecture and compute platforms.
· Experience in monitoring tools: AWS CloudWatch, Logstash, Grafana, Kibana, ElasticSearch, New Relic, and Prometheus.
· AWS administration experience including provisioning EC2 instances, ECS containers, Lambda functions, VPCs, RDS databases, Elastic Beanstalk, S3 storage, IAM security, Cloudwatch metrics & logs.
· Solid comprehension /experience on Docker and Kubernetes and hands on experience with container orchestration - EKS and or ECS.
· Experience with automated configuration of virtual machines
· Strong comprehension of design principles for resilient, scalable, high-performing distributed applications (WAF)
· Knowledge of Database Services including AWS Aurora, RDS, DynamoDB and Oracle
· Experience with CI/CD & Cloud management tools (RightScale, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc.) Also experience with release management by automate build, test and development of app & infra code
· Experience developing, storing version source code and deployment artifacts (including artifact repositories)
· Experience with APM tools such as AppDynamics and Dynatrace
· Experience with log aggregation tools such as Sumologic, FluentD and ELK ( optional Splunk )
· Experience in building and supporting large scale server environments and operating large-scale, distributed systems running 24/7/365
· Experience with orchestration and automation, such as Lambda deployments, containers, network capabilities, accounts IAM and SSO
· Experience with implementation approaches such as CAF and WAF
· Fluency in English.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, varying hours may include mornings, evenings, weekends and extended hours as part of the operations duties.
Special benefits applicable for this position:
· Training & Certification Vouchers (2-5K USD)
The Continuous Education Program is offered to individuals as a flexible option for certification/recertification/ongoing learning. The program is intended to diversify skill sets in order to make them more valuable to their organization and the industry as a whole.
· Flexibility for remote work
The Remote Office Agreement offers an opportunity of working outside the traditional office environment. Intended for foreign individuals who reside where Softtek doesn’t have offices, working remotely is an option.
To apply, please email to
Diseño de Software
Lugar de Trabajo