- Java/J2EE App Dev
- Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems
- Strong Hands-on programming experience in Java, JSON, XML, SOAP and J2EE frameworks (Spring/Hibernate)
- Experience with J2EE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, Spring, etc.)
Strong experience in creating Mule integration flows and performing payload transformation.
Experience in the design and implementation of Mule transactions, Async flows, message filters, message translators, content enricher and integration patterns
Experience in building custom frameworks, reusable components in MuleSoft
Extensive experience using various Mule connectors including HTTP, MQ, Salesforce, AWS, DB, VM and File/FTP
Experience in Mule error handling, rollback strategy.
Activities to Perform:
- Develop interfaces (APIs) and Mule integration flows using Anypoint platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management
- Develop solutions by designing technical specifications, data mapping, and standards.
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes, best practices and solutions
Languages Very Good English 80%
About Softtek: Founded in 1982, Softtek is a global provider of process-driven IT solutions with 30 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. With 15 Global Delivery Centers in the U.S., Mexico, China, Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Spain, Hungary and India, Softtek helps improve and produce predictable outcomes for top-tier corporations in over 20 countries. Softtek is the creator and a leader of the nearshore industry.
For more information on what we do, who we are, and career opportunities, visit www.softtek.com / Follow us @Softtek on Twitter, and be our fan on Facebook www.facebook.com/softtek
Lugar de Trabajo
Ciudad de México