Jr. Software Engineer
We are a company based on autonomy and accountability, and we like to think that our biggest assets are the people and the projects that we build to re-define our future. We love to move fast and to learn faster, we love taking risks, and fail for the right reasons.
We are looking for self-starters, wizards, ninjas or hackers who can enroll in a big challenge and help us create the next version of our web application; Developers willing to define unseen requirements and find better ways to do their craft and have fun while doing it.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2 or more years of software development experience; experience developing numerous web-based applications.
- HTML, CSS & JS.
- 1 or more years of experience with one of the following tech: Ruby on Rails, Django.
- 1 or more years of experience with one of the following : SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Experience writing / consuming REST APIs.
- Strong competences in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- A positive disposition and good attitude while working on tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of users (internal and external).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies
- Mobile development experience (Android, iOS)
- UX/UI design experience
- Fluent English
- You love/are ok working with dogs
- Employee benefits required by law.
- A unique growth opportunity.
- Creative and enjoyable work environment.
- Food, beverage and snacks everyday anytime!
- Major Medical insurance.
- Dress in whatever makes you feel comfortable.
- There’s a ping pong table to make everybody move and be healthy ( or just for fun).
- Books, ping pong table, video games & dogs when you need a break
- Dynamic & Supportive Team.