Senior Java Developer to work at USA (Atlanta or Virginia).
• 10 years of Java/J2EE development experience with at least 7 yrs in UNIX environment.
• 3+ years of UNIX shell scripting experience
• 5+ years of WebLogic application development with hands-on deployment experience.
• At least 2 years of experience with UDB, Sybase, SQL Server or Oracle
• 3-5 years developing and upgrading complex, enterprise-level web applications on the Oracle SOA Suite 10g/11g platform and integrating them with Oracle BPEL ,BPM,OSB
• Experience in application support for database and middleware upgrades and migrations preferred
• Experience in complete software development lifecycle.
• Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge of SQL, Stored Procedures, XQuery and XML Query.
• Ability to learn and adopt various technologies (including Commercial-of-the-Shelf products)
• Must have good problem solving skills, attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
• Must have the ability to listen to customers and colleagues; convey ideas effectively; prepare written documentation.
• Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as a primary goal
• Available immediately
• Hands-on experience with GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory, and TeamForge
• Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages like ANT, Maven, Shell script, ClearCase
• Experience with Tomcat
• Familiarity with Mortgage Industry or direct Freddie Mac Experience is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Excellent growth opportunities