Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Linux Red Hat Sys Admin L3
Linux (RedHat) system administrator responsible for maintaining and monitoring Linux Infraestructure.
• Redhat version 5,6 and 7 is a MUST
• Good knowledge or interest in learning HP UX and Solaris ( 8 & 10 )
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
• vCenter experience at at operator level
• Bash scripting ( Bash, KSH, perl, python )
• Dependable to be at work during assigned shifts and to complete work as expected
• Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues
• Experience with documenting procedures
• Be willing to work with and learn the latest Linux Server technologies as they are released and implemented.
• 5+ Years of experience managing and supporting large ( 1000s ) linux environments
Location: Aguascalientes / 4:00- 12:00 Lunes a Viernes y fines de semana
English: Very Good