Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
• Experience with Windows Server 2008R2 /2012R2 Active Directory (including DHCP, ADFS, DNS, WINS, LDAP Authentication, etc.) and AD Federation Services and Single Sign On methods ( including ILM\FIM and Azure AD Synch)
• Experience with Active Directory administration (design, cleanup & troubleshooting)
• Experience with PowerShell to develop complex automation scripts.
• Ability to plan work to meet project deadlines, accommodate demands by users, set priorities and escalate issues appropriately
• Experience with Active Directory Domain Services & Certificate Services
• Strong TCP/IP networking knowledge.
• Good communication skills on Spanish and English (written and spoken)
Willing to work 24*7
Willing to relocate to Aguascalientes
Please, send resume to Imelda Badillo