Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Support Engineer ITIS Networking (LAN and WAN Administration) Junior
1 year of experience working as L1/L2 support Engineer
• Understanding of the TCP/IP protocol, subnets, routing, access lists, security, firewalls and load-balancer technologies.
• Familiar with Cisco/Juniper routers and switches, Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, Juniper MX,
• Capable to troubleshoot incidents related with failures at the routing, switching or balancing environments.
• Capable to understand the relationship between the different network environments, technologies and DC´s, identify its possible impact to the business and proceed accordingly in order to resolve the issues as soon as possible.
• Capable to add devices and modify threshold in the monitoring tools that exist in the project: Cacti, IPAM, and NetMRI, Sev-one. The engineer must be capable to use them in order to provide information about the network behavior and use that information as part of the network troubleshooting process.
• CCPN or equivalent is a plus.
English: Very Good