Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
En IT-Seekers buscamos Big Data Tech Lead para trabajar en la Zona Oriente de la CDMX.
• 10+ years of development and/or DBA experience in Relational Database Systems and 5+ years of implementing and tuning MPP databases (Teradata, Vertica, Hadoop, etc). Experience of 5+ years of ETL/ELT, NoSQL, HDFS, MQ, API and in-memory solutions.
• 10+ years of experience with Oracle, SQL Server, T-SQL, PL/SQL; proficiency with advanced SQL concepts such as complex joins, triggers, cursors, sub queries. • Leading +5 data engineers responsible for Data Management, Engineering, data access programming, physical and logical database design for BI/Big Data databases.
• Experience leading DWH/Big Data projects in all phases of the solution design and delivery. Includes requirements gathering, tool and vendor selection, project/sprint planning, development, testing, training, UAT, and project/solution documentation.
• Implementation of best practices around data movement, meta-data catalogs, data governance, data transformation, data quality, data security on hybrid platforms.
• Knowledge and experience in architecting modern data ingestion frameworks, integration patterns, highly scalable open source/commercial distributed systems.
• Experience with security in cloud environments over HIPAA, PHI/PII data, encryption and security concepts like tokens, federated security and secrets management. • Responsible for the 24x7 support of highly-available databases including maintaining database service levels and availability goals, database monitoring and performance tuning, DB backup and recovery, and solving production incidents.
• Experience with DevOps and CI/CD as well as Agile tools like Git, Jenkins, Jira, etc.